COUNTRY ROADS RV PARK
GRANDE PRAIRIE, ALBERTA, CANADA
This Park is a Private Campground; we work hard to keep a clean and Tidy Park for everyone to enjoy, these rules are enforced to make everyone’s stay enjoyable. If you have any questions or comments, please come and ask, or let us know.
· All guests must register upon arrival. Payment is required in advance.
· Quiet time is from 10:00PM to 8:00AM. Check out time is at 11:00AM.
· You will be charged $25.00 for gate card if not returned; if office is closed there is a drop box at office.
· Registered guests are responsible for their visitors, Please inform them of our rules. That includes having them stop and register at the office every time they come in. If it is after office hours you will have to come up and let them in. If your visitors do not respect our rules, they will not be welcomed back and you will be asked to leave.
· 10 Km/h speed limit only, in the park that is strictly enforced to ensure everyone’s safety. If it seems ridiculously slow, your doing it right! “Please Slow Down”!!!
· Campers are required to keep their lots neat and tidy at all times. That includes no cigarette butts on the ground, the Moose come out at night and smoke them and we are trying to get them to quit.
· No Smoking in any facility at any time.
· There are Garbage and recycle buildings throughout the park, Only household garbage is allowed in the bins, if it is not household garbage or your not sure let us know and we will show you how to take it to the dump yourself. Please sort your recycle in the bins provided as they are labelled.
· Campfires allowed in fire rings provided on the gravel only (NOT ON THE GRASS). Cutting of trees or gathering of wood is not allowed. There is firewood for sale, please ask at the office before 6PM.
· Drunkenness or noisy parties will not be tolerated at any time of day. All alcohol must be kept at and consumed at your site. Motorcycles /quads are not allowed to be ridden through the park at anytime.
· Tenting is only allowed in the tenting area. All tents must be moved every four days to keep the grass from dying.
· All sewer hook ups are required to have a sewer elbows, there are some for sale at the office or you can buy one in town. Please keep your valve’s closed till your tanks are full, then you can dump your sewer, black first then grey.
· Satellite dishes are not allowed on grassed areas, or screwed into/placed on picnic tables. Everything will be moved off the grass when maintenance is being done.
· Washing RV’s or vehicles is only permitted in the wash bay area, and not allowed at your site. Any droppings of mud from your vehicles must be picked up from your lot.
· ATV’s are not allowed to be ridden in the park
Please keep valuables locked up in a safe place. Country Roads RV Park is not responsible for any physical injury or property loss or damage. Management has the right to make, adjust or change these guidelines as it deems fit to operate the park in the best interest of all concerned. Patrons and or guests may be ordered off the premises for failure to abide with campground rules or for conducting themselves in a manner that jeopardizes the safety or disturbs the enjoyment of others at this campsite. We enforce a zero tolerance policy, No refunds are made to campers who are asked to leave.